About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Precinct Pavilion(s) in HDB estates. Do you know that this is one of the first things I look at when doing a Can or Cannot buy review?

• Staff

final.jpg1. This is one of the first things I look at when doing a Can or Cannot buy by Ranking of a new BTO site/development.

2. Don't get me wrong, everyone has to die some day. 

3. But with sky rocketing brand new flats; One has to agree that a home is a huge investment.

4. And in the event that the home is eligible to be sold on the market; everyone wants to maximise our investments.

5. It does not matter whether the precinct pavilion is placed at a corner of the estate or centrally located in full view of several or many units; 

6. If we can, try to avoid buying a unit (lower floors) in full view of the precinct pavilion.

7. Today, I passed by this area an estate in Fernvale. 

8. Not only some of the flats are in full view of the wake/funeral, I have also recorded music blasting out from the wake. IMG_8439.MOV

9. One cannot control an unfortunate event like a funeral which may even take place during some families happy occasion e.g. Chinese New Year or even a  wedding tea ceremony occurring at the same time as e.g. A funeral. 

10. I was at the next block, yet the music was extremely loud. Samples of the music can be heard in any of these three movies...

IMG_8437.MOV

IMG_8438.MOV

final.jpgfinal.jpg

The lower floor units at Block 436A could literally look into the entrance / laying in rest area of the funeral:-

final.thumb.jpg.c7314e8983c57a5ae306f2ae8f43c334.jpg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 1 year later...
Sponsored Link

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...