About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB Plantation Village @ Tengah BTO launched in November 2019

Cecil Lee

• Staff
9 hours ago, Sincere Homebuyer said:

Dear Shifu,

I'm a first-time home buyer considering this plantation village project, however as most of the better units have been selected already. I would like to seek your advise on 2 types of stigmas you've mentioned in your post. Could you kindly advise if one were to choose between a unit which would potentially be hotter like #429 (Blk128B) which is South-West facing versus a unit near the PWCS like #271 (Blk125A), which unit would you advise to go for? Which type of stigmas is worse in your view? I'm sure your advise would benefit all the new home buyers like me. Thank you in advance!

1. Previously ranked #429 as 6th choice. While #271 as a Last Resort.

2. I have preserved the Legends that go with these two stacks. 

3. Please note that in this example, client had specially asked that their Can or Cannot Buy review be tailored to Period 9. As they are planning only to move-in on or during Period 9. (This is prior to the poor handling of COVID-19 in Singapore = construction industry.) Which means that it is possible for a slowdown- delay for this development. This plausible that key collection can be in Period 9.)

4. Actually, there is a THIRD Stigma for both the stacks/units that you are looking at. That of a long corridor.

Reference:

Under the above resource: Case Study 5: Potential Sha Qi from a "long corridor" towards a unit's main entrance door

5. Many first time buyers; often who had stayed in an afternoon sun home would seriously think about avoiding such a home in their next purchase. This would account also for why often I always add a Legend such as an "A" or "B" and rank these stacks/units lower.

6. If one checks one of the past postings, another existing HDB development which had a PWCS.. there were many complaints about the smells / stench...for the last four (4) years!

6.2. Thus #271 is along the wind-path even if it is not in sight of the PWCS. Good luck if this estate also has inconsiderate residents like that of an existing HDB Yuhua BTO.

6.3. See the next Thread which I had extracted this posting:-

6.4. Extract of Case Study 15B: Plight of residents of HDB Yuhua BTO which was installed also with the Pneumatic Waste Collection System (PWCS).

1252187222_BYRANKINGEXERCISEOF5BEDROOMSATHDBPLANTATIONVILLAGE_1.thumb.png.d96f0dc1ddfb4d866116e1de7033dd21.png180719700_BYRANKINGEXERCISEOF5BEDROOMSATHDBPLANTATIONVILLAGE_2.thumb.png.4c959c5c16e2fb76deea920093042b1e.png

7. Personally, based on my own personal preference, I will always avoid staying in an afternoon sun home. What is worse is if there is a "forever" stench! 

8. To me, afternoon sun house is like the deep blue sea. While the home that is near to a PWCS is like the devil.

9. Thus if no choice, would rather choose the deep blue sea than the devil.. LOL Unless both the devil and the deep blue sea also kena the stench... FAINT!

10. Frankly, if it’s me, I will steer clear of any HDB/EC/condo that has a PWCS. Why? It ain’t compulsory, yet. Given that unfortunately... our society is still not “up” there... No amount of warning notices can make a PWCS working well 24/7 364/5 days a year!

10.1. Imagine if this estate for the wrong reasons share the same issues with HDB Yuhua BTO. Even if one.’s unit is not directly affected by the stench... the bad publicity may translate to poor resale value or Low ball offers. (Maybe the close proximity of the MRT can help tilt this balance?)

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Extract of Case Study 15B: Plight of residents of HDB Yuhua BTO which was installed also with the Pneumatic Waste Collection System (PWCS).

1. As expected. It takes just one or two inconsiderate residents to make a mess of this system...

2. Imagine 4 years and more of tolerance.... 

Source and Credit as shown in the two snapshot:-

5268DE69-4636-49B7-B3BC-50D7B68465A9.thumb.jpeg.5c34e2340bf05395c85b556b642dbfca.jpeg3217A286-8686-4CF3-A031-C1C849F0B335.thumb.jpeg.c0d8c569653562094de2d200bc59b5b4.jpeg

Extracts from the above article:

3. Persistent odour

3.1. Foul smell exuding from the centralised bin centre at Blk 223A of Jurong East Street 21 has been a persistent problem in Yuhua since the PWCS started.

3.2. According to a recent report from the Chinese evening newspaper Lianhe Wanbao, residents have been bearing with the smelly environment for the past four years.

3.3. Some residents also revealed that some people throw bulky items such as large soft toys, cardboards and mattresses, which choke up the pipe network.

3.4. This worsens the foul smell in the area and the cleaners will have to manually take the items out.

3.5. The adoption of technology is laudable, but the success of this new system also depends on the users to be mindful of what they disposed of.

Reference link:-

• Staff
21 hours ago, Vladvale said:

Good day to you,

I had read all the information you posted onto the net itself, and wanted to ask for your opinion on blk128a unit 423 ?
Is it okays ?

Thank you.  

For specific breadwinners, #423 was ranked as a 8th choice....

image.png.d26c9674b50ed9e9deb3f8895964860d.png

Dear Shifu,

I'm considering Garden Vines project 5R Block 237A unit 388 because of unblock view. The unit main door and kitchen area expected afternoon West Sun. Seems like the staircase wall and building wall will help to reduce heat from direct sun. I would like to seek your professional advice. Thank you in advance.

Dear Shi Fu

I am considering plantation village but most of the better unit have been selected already. I would like to seek your advice on plantation village Blk 129C unit 487 or 491, or I am also considering plantation Grange,  Blk 132 unit 406, which unit would you advice to select.

Thank you in advance. 

• Staff
47 minutes ago, X. Fang said:

Dear Shi Fu

I am considering plantation village but most of the better unit have been selected already. I would like to seek your advice on plantation village Blk 129C unit 487 or 491, or I am also considering plantation Grange,  Blk 132 unit 406, which unit would you advice to select.

Thank you in advance. 

And also 

Tam Posted 15 hours ago 

Dear Shifu,

I'm considering Garden Vines project 5R Block 237A unit 388 because of unblock view. The unit main door and kitchen area expected afternoon West Sun. Seems like the staircase wall and building wall will help to reduce heat from direct sun. I would like to seek your professional advice. Thank you in advance.

•  

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2019 at 10:48 AM, Cecil Lee said:

Case Study 8: Flying Star Feng Shui of Plantation Village

1. Predominantly, this development has stacks that are:

N2, S2, E2, W2, NE2, NW2 and SW2 facing directions.

1893607744_PlantationVillageTotalFlyingStars.thumb.png.74958edef06ae222cd6d73e5c0420007.png

1089226771_PVFlyingStars.thumb.png.34de392a8fba02576716986514a44294.png

Hi master, i'm new to this. May I know what is the concern with SW2, NW2, NE2 facing stacks?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...